Step into a world of relaxation at the Burke Williams Day Spa in Mission Viejo, California. Located just off the busy I-5 freeway, Burke Williams offers guests an escape from the hustle-and-bustle and stresses of everyday life by offering a serene environment with soothing sights, sounds, and therapies. With 26 treatment rooms, this location has a wide range of options, including massage, spa baths, facials, signature treatments, nail care and more.
Upon Arriving at Burke Williams Day Spa
It is recommended that guests check in at least an hour prior to their appointment time, so as to take advantage of the amenities that the spa has to offer. Upon check in, guests will receive a key to a locker, and a robe and slippers to change into prior to treatment. Swimsuits are optional in the spa areas.
The Waiting Area at Burke Williams Day Spa
While waiting for treatment, guests can relax in the co-ed lounge area. There is flavored water, tea, and fresh fruit available, magazines to read, soft music and lighting, a flickering fireplace, and the subtle scent of Eucalyptus. The soft neutral palette is accented with touches of turquoise, natural wood and decorative mirrors with plush couches to lounge on.
Spa Amenities and Facilities at Burke Williams Day Spa
There are separate spa amenities for men and women that include:
- Whirlpools, steam room, dry sauna, cool misting room (something not often found at spas), private showers, and cold deluge. The area is decorated with large living plants and water, lemonade, and fresh fruit is always on hand. Aromatherapy towels, soaked in geranium and mint, are available, as well as ice cold towels conveniently placed outside of the sauna.
- There are separate quiet rooms for men and women, where reading, relaxing, and silence prevail. Guests can curl up in the large reclining leather lounge chairs with a cozy blanket and enjoy the serenity of the space.
- Vanity areas equipped with all of the necessary amenities needed after treatment, including hair products, shaving goods, blow dryers, curling irons, brushes, mouthwash, sunscreen, razors, moisturizer, deodorant, and more.
Treatments at Burke Williams Day Spa
The spa offers a full-range of treatments including the following:
- Massage: Burke Williams Massage, Pure Relaxation (includes warm booties during the treatment!), Deep Tissue and Sports Massage, Deep Tissue & Firm Swedish Combination, Shiatsu, Swedish & Shiatsu, Pregnancy Massage, Specialized Modalities. Most massages are offered in 25, 50, or 80 minute appointments. Prices range from $95-$219.
- Massage Enhancements: Aromatherapy, Hot Stones, Detox, and Dot.com.
- Spa Baths: These private therapeutic herbal baths are a wonderful accompaniment to any spa treatment. 20 minutes; $40.
- Skin Care (Facials): Anti-Aging, Spa Style, Acne, Men's, Teen, 4-Layer Resurfacing, Nourishing, Enzyme. 25-80 minute appointments range from $119-$205.
- Skin Care Enhancements: Vitamin C or Pumpkin Peel, Skin Brightener, Stem Cell Activator, Age Defy.
- Signature Treatments: Wet Room, Hunter's Retreat, Savannah's Surrender, Emilee's Intrigue, Parafango Treatmemt, Salt or Sugar Glo. 40-80 minute appointments range from $89-$189.
- A Day at the Spa: Spend an entire day being pampered! A Day Beyond, A Day of Beauty, The Spa Experience. $460-$900.
- Nail Care, Waxing, an Chiropractic Care
Membership at Burke Williams Day Spa
For those anticipating frequent visits to the spa, a membership is available to save money on each visit.